1.2
Ease of Use

I have called the company and got a run around. Back on 8/16/18, I ordered a IReliv belt, that the TSR told me it came with controller..

No it don't so sent it back and ask for a Refund. That I got.. but the next day that company sent me out another belt, the same product.. grr!

I saved & copy my paperwork, so I know this is what I ask for. They said to refuse and return and my credit card would be refunded. I called "two weeks" ago to see if they had gotten that belt back, no not yet but when they did I was promised a full refund and an email sent to me about the refund on my card.

I have yet to get either! Is The Feel Good Store that far behind in their returns?

Product or Service Mentioned: Feel Good Store Customer Care.

I didn't like: Can not seem to read that i ask for a refund.

• Not Quite As Advertised

Comments

I find the customer service reps are good at pushing but not good at customer service. I just requested that the send me a copy of my invoice and was told they could not - Hello ? a customer should be able to pull up a detailed invoice or at least be able to have one sent - I told them if they could not provide me with one to cancel the order - we shall see what happens (bet they send me the bag anyways)